t Half the World Away: Jazz Meets the Blues

Thursday, July 19

Jazz Meets the Blues


The New CLUB DREDD
(formerly GWEILOS EASTWOOD)
Eastwood City Walk-2

[Jazz meets the blues]

A BLUESKRIEG Production
starts roughly 9PM
back-to-back with
FIREBOTTLE
SNAKECHARMER
and other
Manila blues bands

Starts roughly 9:00PM

+++

Jazz meets the Blues...
Affinity w/ John Alegre and Snakecharmer....
Club Dredd....

It's as if the universe conspired. Man, this is one nebulous Saturday night. I won't be able to forgive myself if I won't be at the gig. I've been listening to Affinity's Jazzhound steadily for weeks and now I have the chance to stand in a dark corner, with a cig in hand and a glass of Jager on the other and listen to blistering Jazz music. And the blues, the sweet, sweet sound of harmonica blues. Man, its my night. I've got to be there no matter what.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool man, see ya tonight at the Jazzed up Blueskrieg at Dredd Eastwood.

July 21, 2007 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Yeah. and if ever I get to hear "Roadhouse Blues", I'll rockin' like a redneck southener.

July 21, 2007 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home