t Half the World Away: Half the World Away blog makeover

Friday, July 27

Half the World Away blog makeover

I guess its time for Half the World Away to get an upgrade. It's beginning to look like the abyss of the blogosphere.

So that's why I decided to contact the best digital photographer the country has to offer, Maxi Adrian. Actually, he's the only photographer I know who would be ignorant enough to be fooled by my evil pursuits. I'll pay him McSaver coupons and he'll take cityscape pictures for me.

I can't help notice that my blog sucks. All black and dull like my soul :p... Anyway I sure hope that the photos will turn out ok as my heading.

My Half the World Away blog is not the all too common sugar coated page with glittery widgets and cluster maps. After all, what I wanted is a place where visitors can read. If I made an impact, they'll come back, if not, then fine... it's all good.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its nice, really nice, well done maxi! i didnt know he was that good. At nauto mo naman sya!!

wait i recognize that jacket..

July 28, 2007 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Well done Maxi?? Everything's my concept! But I do give credit to the guy, he knows his stuff.

FYI, its not the jacket you think.

July 28, 2007 at 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wehehe.:P

July 28, 2007 at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home