t Half the World Away: Jeff Buckley

Friday, July 27

Jeff Buckley


OPENED ONCE

I once was open and one with a travelling heart
I loved this sweet guy
Just like a fiction rushing in your riverbed
Arise like applause in my head

And in the half-light, where we both stand
This is the half-light, see me as I am
Just like the ocean, always in love with the moon
It's overflowing now inside you

We fly right over the minds of so many in pain
We are the smile of light that brings them rain
In the half-light, where we both stand
In the half-light, you saw me as I am
I am a railroad track abandoned
With the sunset fogetting I ever happened
That I ever happened

*Fan art above picturing Jeff drowning under the city. Listen to Opened Once and stare at the photo. It'll move you in many ways. Very ecclectic.

(I originally posted Lilac Wine, but I really can't pick which one is my most favorite.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home