t Half the World Away: Coolest Playlist Ever (not really)

Saturday, May 5

Coolest Playlist Ever (not really)

There can't possibly be a minute that I don't listen to music while working. Music inspires me. So just to share it with you here's some of the songs I routinely listen to.

my Get up and Kick Keyword Ass

  1. Be Quiet and Drive – Deftones

  2. Generator – Foo Fighters

  3. People = Shit – Slipknot

  4. Drag the Waters – Pantera

  5. Cigaro – SOAD


my Eyes Closed Stress Relievers

  1. Fake Plastic Trees – Radiohead

  2. Last Goodbye – Jeff Buckley

  3. Sleep All Day – Jason Mraz

  4. Hero of the Day – Metallica

  5. Spolarium – Imago


my I Miss My Girlfriend Lullabies

  1. Kissing A Fool – Michael Buble

  2. Fast Car – Tracy Chapman

  3. You Were Meant for Me – Jewel

  4. The Space Between – DMB

  5. Walking After You – Foo Fighters


my Caribbean Island Daydream Playlist

  1. What's My Number – Toots and the Maytals

  2. Place Your Hands – Reef

  3. Island In The Sun – Weezer

  4. All Mixed Up – 311

  5. One Drop – Bob Marley


There you go. I didn't include some favorites like Britney Spears' Sometimes and Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles because they would massacre the coolness I exude. Oh *ucker, why did I mention this, ...., shit backspace won't work...C'mon keyboard, work dammit work! iamsocorny

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have a blog! I never knew this side of you. But then again, did i ever really know you? (haha, I kid)
-kat-

May 6, 2007 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

oh yes im a blogger. after 3 blogsites and countless non sensical posts im now a loose cannon in the blogosphere.. thanks for the visit..

May 8, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home