t Half the World Away: tjcafuir.com

Wednesday, November 28

tjcafuir.com

I gots me own domain alright. But I'm just so preoccupied with work right now that I couldn't even change the template. Maybe I'll start working on it come December and no, it's not gonna be PunkSEO like what I originally planned.

Aww... I'll miss my blogspot page. Tjcafuir.com wouldn't be Half the World Away. Half the World Away is for me, Tjcafuir.com on the other hand, is just merely for the sake of having your own site. I'll work around it though. The only problem is, I have to stop blogging here in order to better link build the other one. Half the World Away, I'll miss you. Ahuhuhu achu...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tj, this is chris, i typed my surname on google, and your blog just came up. so i checked it out and well the thing is - we might be related.

December 3, 2007 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Oh really. Then you should read this

December 4, 2007 at 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks tj, i already did. kim is my first cousin who is in the US with her family.

December 4, 2007 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Yay! Reunion na!

December 5, 2007 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tj, i added you in my blogroll, hope u dont mind.

my page is www.dcharmedone.wordpress.com

December 5, 2007 at 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei TJ, congrats on ur new domain.

i'm friends of ur cuz chris, btw!

TC....

December 5, 2007 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei TJ, congrats on ur new domain.

i'm friends of ur cuz chris, btw!

TC....

December 5, 2007 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

alright. we tight bro's.

December 6, 2007 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home