t Half the World Away: PIERCED

Monday, October 22

PIERCED

I got my lip pierced the other day. Not much thought given, cold steel on my lips just feels appropriate. So in stills, let me walk you thru the ordeal I've undergone. But before you scroll down, be warned that the images you are about to see are visceral and haunting. Definitely not for the faint-hearted...

kiss kiss bang bang

"Lord, satanist ata sya. Help me po."

Tj: "Dude, this is not how it said in Wikipedia."
Beelzebub: "What the fuck is Wikipedia?"
Tj: "It's an online encyclopedia that enables it users to modify erroneous information."
Beelzebub: "I will pierce your throat and leave you bleeding to death if you won't shut up."
Tj: "My bad, my bad. Here sir, take my cellphone."

Cold steel, insert here.


finish product


Yeah dude I'm like so extreme and hardcore pare!

To be honest, it really didn't feel painful. You'll certainly feel the pierce upon contact, but that's all. It's no different from an ear pierce. The pain deviates as seconds go on. If anybody of you is strong enough, just like me, contact artist Joey @ 0921 7265471.

So, yeah. I'm now the emo kid with a pierce. Very mature of me. Anyway, skin and body art are alternative ways of expressing one's self. Although I don't need much, a lip pierce could serve as reminder. Wounds tell of pain and anguish. Inevitable as time does tell, wounds heal and grief is forgotten. But like wound self afflicted, I relinquish mine and forever never forget.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job, it looks good. I only have my nose pierced, but I can say I did feel pain there!

October 23, 2007 at 1:15 AM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

@ses5909

Yeah. Nose pierce sure feels more painful. As I'm touching my nose right now, I can say that definitely skin is more thick to pierce in this area.

October 23, 2007 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch ouch ouch

October 23, 2007 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

@Ryan

Yeah. I'm eating porkchops right now. The spoon always touches the ring. Ouch ouch ouch indeed.. \m/

October 23, 2007 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger ^VinS^ said...

Sigurado na ako sa nakita ko sa office...

October 23, 2007 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Yeah. Everybody thought it was fake.. not quite..

October 24, 2007 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Honestly I feel the pain everytime I see you. ouch. haha.

October 24, 2007 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Well honestly its a little annoying, having this thing dangling in the lips. I haven't tried kissing yet. We'll see.. =p

October 24, 2007 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kissing will be much more fun this time, am sure. =)

November 2, 2007 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Well yeah. It is now.. =p

November 2, 2007 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home