t Half the World Away: Half the World Away - Blog Analysis

Tuesday, October 16

Half the World Away - Blog Analysis

It had just occurred to me that I have now more readers than what I had than say, two months ago. At first, all I wanted was to write and only a handful of people knew that I have a blog. Then after some time, after countless trying hard to be poetic posts, statistics show that I do gained steady readership and the fact that more and more new visitors are dropping by everyday. Honestly and without self-gratification, I can say that Half the World Away is somehow doing well. People come and people read. Yay me.

Funny how ironic it is that I don't optimize my blog. Yeah, I could conceptualize and execute an auto mechanic blog which is getting popular in the global blogosphere yet I really don't do the same pratice here. Well, personal blogs shouldn't be marketed. Popularity isn't everything. Readership is.

+++

So okay, now I'll show you how is it exactly that visitors land on my page. Keywords, ladies and gents, are all that matters here. Forget links. Content is what I strive for.

In the glorious subject of content, here the keywords used to discover

Half the World Away

the tool










Nice. People type in "what is web marketing" and found me. That's good, a little professional and career-driven. Alright, "TJ Cafuir" is being searched and I'm currently ranked 8th in Google for "Half the World Away". Nice. Now let's see what else random visitors used for their searches.







#9 What the?! I hate koreans? Sheez.. Im no racist! Must be the Anger Management post. Ok, maybe I'm a little defensive to our nationality in terms of status and place in the asian demography but then again, its just opinion. I don't go on and generally hate people.

#10 I wanna drown. People go to google and type "I wanna drown". Now that is depressing. The ill-depressed found my site and perhaps shared my sentiments. Hey, I was depressed but I never turned to the web for suicide tutorials. It's like, "hey I wanna die now but let's just see who else also wants to... hmm... ah Tj Cafuir."








#15 is just so weird. Articles about ears?!!! Why would I write about that? Why would anybody come here for that? I'm not sure about certain content but I definitely know that I never wrote anything about ears. Well, come to think of it, I did post the lyrics of Urbandub's Fallen On Deaf Ears during the time when my lovely romance was on World War 2. Is that it? Whatever it is, its very weird.

#16 Bullying grade 6. I didn't bully kids when I was in elementary. I was just the class clown. I did hustle for a few coins though pambili ng marvel cards and sago't gulaman but that was it.

#17 Conclusion about sex?!!! I have no idea know how the hell I attracted personalities with identity crisis, but just for the sake of it, let me tell my conclusion of it. Sex is how I drive women crazy. *wink. hehe.





Ghosts. Look for the paranormal and you'll end up in my blog. Hmm, I did tell a story once. Quite haunting really.









#38 Top emo bands. I've been typecast as an "emo kid" lately. Emo emo emo. Heck, well if you're looking for music listen to my favorite "emo" bands. Play Circa Survive and Finch on my Lastfm widget. Just click the forward button till you get to the songs.

Similar to #15, # 39 is also plain loony. Let me see, from the word database that is my twisted mind, the very word that I would describe "foosteps" is... SNEAKY.

#40 You're half the world away. That one's actually right. I am Half the World Away.

# 41 Last and definitely the worst. Zan Efron. Pucha, sino si ZAN Efron? Minsan na nga lang wrong spelling pa. People, it's Zac Efron and the only reason I mentioned him in this blog is because we have the same hairstyle. And just to clarify things, I am a fan, but I've never seen ANY of his movies. Why would I? I have tons of classic Hollywood films on queue.

+++

Once, a friend told me that her friend reads my blog religiously, and also that another friend's friend in the Visayas bookmarked my blog. I'd like to think that I'm getting cult following. Great. Additionally, some of the people at the office who I haven't got the chance to get acquainted with even sent me instant messages telling me how good of a writer I am and that they find my blog deeply interesting. Cool. My blog is like music. Many worship pop, but few revere in the alternative. I cater to the latter.

So yeah whatever. Here's to more visitors. Weird or not weird.

+++

P.S.




Now this one's really EMO. Huhuhu... :p




Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post Mr. Emo. Keep it up.

October 19, 2007 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

I'll never forget, "Attention to details.." Harhar..

October 19, 2007 at 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog!!!

October 20, 2007 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Hey, I love you too. =)

October 20, 2007 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home