t Half the World Away: Life, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Thursday, August 16

Life, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

I'm here at the office. I came late - 1:14pm. I'm listening to Taking Back Sunday - What's It Feel Like To Be A Ghost. I have a massive hangover. I'm unproductive. I can't do shit. I only want to speak out. I just want someone to listen. But, that ain't gonna happen. Nobody knows sympathy. Not even this blog give alleviation.

I was so happy last night. I was uber-drunk. I consumed amazing amounts of alcohol. Best, I was able to voice my problems out to drunken co-workers. Yehey.

I woke up on the couch with puke all over the carpet. Still another reason why the household should hate me more. I can't recall how I got home. All I remember is that I was flashing fuck you's at everyone along my way.

My wallet is missing. I got my whole pay tucked on that piece of shit. I think I threw it away. I kid you not, I was that drunk. I was that pissed at life.

It's not about the money. I could double it in 15 days of slavery. It's about why the fuck did it happen. Why did it end up this way. But hey, I don't regret it. I embrace my misfortune.

I miss my girlfriend, but she's at the hospital. She's too busy and tired of taking care for sick people...

I feel like shit. I'm depressed and I wanna drown.

I, I, I...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home