t Half the World Away: Break On Through

Tuesday, June 12

Break On Through

Alright! It's gonna be a wonderful day. "Good morning manong guard." I ate leftover spaghetti for breakfast, I hold hot coffee in my hand, I have my rasta bag wrapped around my shoulders and best of all.. I'm not late. Let me turn on my pc, sign in to yahoo mail, messenger, hotmail, analytics and of course friendster. I'll take sip... ahhh.. Now I'm ready for the day's work. Let me see where do I start.

Keywords:

Jeep Shock Absorber - 300 words
Jeep Release Bearing - 300 words
Saturn Spark Plug - 300 words
Saturn Rims- 300 words

Blogs:

Drivebling - 50 words w/ pictures
Escadillac - 50 words w/ pictures
EBC Brakes - 500 words

Company Project

Website Content - 450 words


Side Project

UK Office Furniture - 300 words
Ergonomic Office Chairs - 300 words
Computer Desks - 300 words
Office Desks - 300 words
Executive Office Furniture - 300 words

Ouch. What is this thing sticking out of my fingertips? Oh they're my veins! Haha how cute...

So you see I won't do any sensible blogging for quite some time. I have to earn a living.

Now, although my work makes me cry in my chair where everybody sees and thinks I'm crazy which pretty much is accepted already, I completely have no protest. It pays me to hurt my lumbar.

There you go. My daily life.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! That’s a lot of work for a day. I couldn’t imagine myself with that kind of job. I’m not fund of writing and it would surely just freak me out when I force myself to do it with that much topics. Maybe I could just do some for Saturn spark plug or something easy I guess, but not nearly all of those. What a life.

July 2, 2007 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Great job on your car blogs. Seems like I could need your writing!

July 4, 2007 at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home