t Half the World Away: Stoked and Happy Days

Friday, August 17

Stoked and Happy Days

This is exactly what I need..


Yeah. Surf's up.

This surf competition by Stonemoney is perhaps the event of the year. Well, for surfers at least.

Solar Sports and Studio 23 will be there to cover the event (read: Reema Chanco). 100+ dslr's would be capturing the waves and 100+ of their riders. Celebrities and VIPs have already flocked to Pundakit (read: Jericho - blurp! and Heart - witwiw!). San Mig Pale Pilsen would be providing booze for the nights. There's a music festival tomorrow and on Sunday and guess who's gonna be playing.. ChicoSci. On mornings, the best of the best from Zambales, LU, United Pinoy, ASRAI and many other groups would battle it out in the and represent their home breaks. Hundreds of freebies will be given and 2 surfboards are up for raffle.I will get to experience it all. Check out the skeds.

On my previous emo posts, I mentioned that I wanna drown, well out of depression that is. I sure hope that won't happen, hehe. Well, I happened to be a strong swimmer so screw death. Anyways, I'm so stoked and although its raining like hell, happy days are on the forecast. I'd be surfing and dancing at the beach. I'll smoke a joint or two. I'll pig out on bbq and drink ice cold beer. Best, Salee my love is coming and we'd be cuddlin' and kissin' all day long. Happy days indeed...

Happy days.

PS
my wallet was found. our condo neighbor found it laying peacefully in front.. of our front door.

PS
i am stupid.

PS
i am stoked.

PS
happy days :)



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

At 2:00 a.m. today, Typhoon "EGAY" was located based on radar, satellite and surface data at 250 kms north of Basco, Batanes (22.7ºN, 121.8ºE) with maximum sustained winds of 165 kph near the center and gustiness of up to 200 kph. It is forecast to move northwest at 19 kph. Moderate to strong southwesterly surface windflow prevailing over Luzon and Western Visayas.

"Okay will be at Zambales just about when the storm's full blown."

August 18, 2007 at 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I see that you will be attending the second Taste Asia event tomorrow. Hope to see you there! Happy blogging!

August 22, 2007 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Yeah. Look for the drunk being carried out by security. That's gonna be me.

August 22, 2007 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home