t Half the World Away: Still Stoked and Making Habol

Wednesday, August 22

Still Stoked and Making Habol

I'm back at the office since Tuesday. Still, my body aches so much, if you'll stencil it with a pen, they're gonna break to chunks.

+++

With a click of a button, I found out that I was really gonna drown this time. Work is staring like a heightening wave ready to devour me in a wipe out. I have to make habol.

+++

Later tonight, I'll punish my body more. I'll be playing basketball with complete strangers. I sure hope that they haven't read my blog... well, maybe I do. People mostly perceive writers as mere feeble creatures and Tj Cafuir's gonna prove them bastards wrong.

+++

I'll be at the 2nd Blogger Meet-Up at the SM Taste Asia MOA tomorrow night. As usual, I'll be an anti-social and alienate myself by consuming all available alcohol. I don't act well in social gatherings. It's either I get too excited and annoy other people or I get to bored and intentionally annoy people. All I'm really after is meeting fellow SEO strategists and practitioners. I'm gonna milk all tips and advice as much as I can.

I heard that bryanboy is attending. I'll bring a copy of Radioactive Sago's album 'Putangina Mo, Ang Daming Nagugutom Sa Mundo Fashionista Ka Parin' if ever that incredibly ridiculous, extraordinarily shallow, extremely amusing foot spa attendant lookalike blogger shows up. Sure would complete my night.

+++

I had a great time in Zambales. I wish I could put it into writing. I'm still thinking a different approach on how to blog it.


Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I just got home from the Taste Asia event. Sadly, bryanboy was a no show.
Did you go?

August 24, 2007 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Yeah I did. I was the one with the "Justin Timberlake" hat. Dammit, I was going for Johnny Depp.

August 24, 2007 at 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

er..... i don't think i saw you. i was overwhelmed with the number of attendees XD

btw, are you on flickr too?

August 24, 2007 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

No I ain't.. Here, check out Ade's flickr... I got a photo w/ Sasha http://www.zooomr.com/photos/adez23/3026668/

August 24, 2007 at 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ok. i have a contact on flickr whose name is tj din eh.
loko mo ako. sabi mo flickr eh zooomr yan lol. ahhh so that's you. i remember seeing the shirt, but not the hat or the face of the person wearing it. ehehehehe XD i think i saw the shirt (you) come in the front.

August 24, 2007 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Hehe.. Sample naman ng culinary expertise mo. Luto ka pulutan tapos inom tayo then we'll blog about it, hehe. Cool diba?

August 24, 2007 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ, great of you to hang out with the mob, er, loud group. Until next time!

August 24, 2007 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Tj Cafuir said...

Yeah. Everyone should hang out with the TMB posse at least once in their blog life..

August 25, 2007 at 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure. basta wag lang tequila. i'm still hung-over from a drinking spree last june hahahahaha

August 26, 2007 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home